Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My sewing room is still tidy :o(

Over a week into the New Year and although I have done many sketches, and scribbled down some ideas no creative stitching has happened yet and it is making me twitchy!!!!

My sewing room/studio is immaculate!

I have turned out my drawers and tidied all my threads. My stash has been tidied and stroked and my machines are serviced and ready to go but still I have not got started. I even have a list pinned up on my noticeboard of what is to be done!!!

Could it be the deadlines for getting things done is too far away and the pressure isn't there yet? Has everyone out there started creating again as soon as Twelfth Night was over?

On a more positive note I now have a Bernina dealer within 25 miles of me. Not only does he see to my machines within a few days but he also collects them and then brings them home again!

I find that very reassuring!

No comments: