Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy ,busy.

This is the last bag of the year in the BQL bag challenge. I am pleased that I managed to get 11 out of the 12 made, but annoyed with myself for missing a month! They have been a brilliant way of dipping my toes in different piecing techniques as well as the different construction methods. I have only quilted for the last 5 or 6 years (apart from the Thirty Year Quilt!!)and mainly do sort of applique ones so these have all been new things for me to do. I just might attempt a "proper quilt" next year. :o)
We are now waiting for Kandy on BQL to let us know what the challenge is for 2009.


Couldn't resist posting a picture of a stocking filler doll in her seasonal Christmas outfit.

Crochet is so quick in comparison to knitting. This outfit was made in one evening whereas I think it would have taken me 2 or 3 times as long to knit it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: