Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

Back at the machine :o)



I am alternating my time at the moment between the garden and the sewing machine.

 Nothing much got done in the garden after I started being unwell in July ,last year,so there are vast tracts of brambles and sycamore seedlings to clear . I can nearly see all the daffodils now! Their position will be taken by a carpet of bluebells will be here in a few weeks so I need to keep at it.

The current quilt has a few flowers too.
They were painted and coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and Pentel water colour dyes before sewing was involved..:o)
My Bernina 830 was updated recently and is still a bit tetchy with a couple of functions but it is humming away happily stitching on this which is just free motion work with the feed dogs down.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Caz said...

Love the quilting on that,,,