Pages

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Clarice


Quilting Gallery has a weekly Show&Tell event and this week it is for quilts using circles. It was a nice opportunity to give Clarice an airing and also to show these pictures that I took as she was in the making.
Oranges and yellows are still not my colours of choice but I have to admit it is a bright and cheery combination of colours and always makes me smile.
If you want to see all the quilts and even vote the link is here.You need to scroll well down the page and all the quilts can be enlarged so you can see the details.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen H said...

What a lovely quilt and it caught my eye the moment I saw it. Without reading the name my firt thought was Clarice Cliff pottery and was I right? Your quilt is so warm and vibrant; it got one of my votes! Thank you for sharing.

scg said...

Rosalind, this is a stunning quilt. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt AND I voted for it :)

Glenda said...

Oh gosh I love this quilt it is simply stunning every time I see it again it shocks me, it just stops me in my tracks. Your colours are so true to her art. Thanks for sharing and look forward to your Love Entwined quilt of Eshters developing through your blog. CHeers Glenda