Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Silk quilt progress!

This seems to have taken forever and there is still lots to do on it! I always seem to end up with very close quilting. I do try to spread it out more but invariably want to fill any space in with stitching! The shot silk is amazing to work with and has to come to life with the quilting. I am thinking now of all sorts of other ideas to use it with.
I am running short of one of the main colours of silk so am having to think of an ingenious way to finish off the bottom edge than can be done with scraps.
Nothing new there then!!! :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anne Wigfull said...

Stupendous!I could look at this for hours.

Amanda said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the colours and the stitching really brings it out.

Helen said...

this just looks stunning! very beautiful work.