Pages

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Not sure how this will turn out but it is compulsive!


If I am not quilting/sewing/gardening or trying to be a domestic goddess (not) I am doodling and planning. This is one of those doodles!
I decided to try doing the quilt in two stages. This first stage is the "doodle" in many coloured threads which are both free motion stitched as well as a few decorative stitches from my machine.I have one layer of batting under the cotton. When this is finished I will put another layer of batting and the backing underneath and quilt through all layers.
My Bernina has a stitch counter on it and I wish I had made a note of how many stitches it has put on this week!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Quilt Rat said...

Very COOL!

Caz said...

Brilliant!

dorothypandorasbox said...

What a beautiful doodle.... can't wait to see it finished.

Sue Daurio said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more

Rosalind said...

Thank you :o)

It is really satisfying just doodling with the machine! Really looking forward to quilting proper to begin!