Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My "instant stash " has arrived!

At the Festival of Quilts 2006 I had entered 2 small quilts into a competition to win a Bernina Aurora 440. I didn't win a machine but I did win the Viewers' Choice prize which was a pile of fabric from Timeless Treasures. (It was for the Fairy quilt shown earlier in my blog.)

I was beginning to worry that the parcel had gone astray but look at what the postman brought today! 30 different half yards of fabric, many with a sprinkling of sparkle.

I am going to have to think of something special to make with this!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy fabric!!!

Jenny Bear said...

very pretty and so you.

Penny said...

Oh congratulations! You must be really pleased!

I entered as well, and it was a real thrill to see my quilt on display. Winning must be even better