Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goodbye 2007 and Hello 2008!

2007 was a packed year one way and another :o)

The family has a new member with the arrival of a grandson in March.
DH is relieved that the family name lives on. :o)



Quilt wise it was a good year culminating in that day in Harrogate, when I kept pinching myself to check if I was dreaming. Of course I now see it as a challenge to try harder in 2008!

My sewing room is tidy, my noticeboard ,diary and sketchbook are laid out ready to start again tomorrow. Apart from the competitions to enter 2008/9 promises a couple of new challenges that I am looking forward too. I will of course blog them as the year goes on.

Resolutions?
The usual-----lose some weight/walk more/get the garden tidy and use up fabric quicker than I buy it!

A big thank you to anyone who reads my blog. I find it absolutely fascinating to look at the map and see that people scattered around the world find my scribblings of any interest at all.

I love it when I see that a comment has come in. Thank you, I really appreciate them.

I hope that 2008 will be a happy, healthy, peaceful year for you and yours wherever you are.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will attempt to keepup with you.........Thank for your friendship.

hugs

Jenny