Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

September sunshine.

It has been a lovely few days and today it got quite hot. It was lovely to be able to get out into the garden and start the autumn tidy up.




The branches trimmed from the acer were used to make a boat complete with cabin and rudder----------and a brake!

The smallest GD will remember today as the day she learned to ride her bike without stabilisers. When I told her that now she has learned to ride she will never forget and will be able to do it even when she is 96. Her jaw dropped and then came the answer!

"I'll need a bigger bike when I'm 96"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tricks said...

Aren't Grand children wonderful! They do say just the right things. So you've had good weather too Rosalind, I wonder how long it will last. Do you know I must find that slip of paper with your address on, I never did send you a sample of what I have done with the embellisher you sold me. Tricia