Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have no pictures to post as I am waiting for a battery to arrive for my camera.

This week whilst Coneflowers is touring USA with the WQT2009 show I thought I would enter it in the competion at the Quilting Gallery. It is in the small quilts category.

If you click on the logo to the right it should take you there.

Yes of course I would really appreciate a vote but there are lots of other wonderful entries to choose from.

Fascinating to see all the different ideas and techniques

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your coneflowers is absolutely stunning. Your content, color and technique are all just perfect. Jan in VA

Rosalind said...

Thank you :o)

When it was first done all I could see were the mistakes but I like it better now now I have forgotten where to look!!!

Ros