Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time to start stitching





Some more blocks are needed but not sure how many till I get these ones appliqued and cut to size. Once that is done I will work out the layout and see what develops from there. I have the rest of today free so should be able to make a decent start on this. :o)
My Bernina is cleaned, oiled and waiting with a new needle ready to go!
PS Yes, that is part of my thread stash peeping in on the left of the picture. Think it is a thread addiction!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'm usually not much of a "blue" person, but those blocks just sing!
Gorgeous. Can I have them? ;-)

Patty said...

Beautiful....you've inspired me to just do some designs I like, and put them together. Thank you!

Rosalind said...

Thank you ;o)

I do like blues and love how all the blues seem to blend happily with each other. Perhaps working in pinks or reds might be more difficult.
Not sure yet how big it will get as I keep thinking of new blocks!