Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rosie seems to be tuned in to when the Bernina stops purring along and it is time for pinning and handstitching! She comes straight through , jumps up and then curls up on my knee.

She loves to be on your knees or your shoulder. As she is so small that sometimes it is the safest place for her to be.
We swore we weren't going to let her become a lap dog too.
Guess we have failed miserably there then! :o)

Yorkies are notorious for getting their own way I have since been told !

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

She is georgeous, bet she would love to me my fur gang!
Best wishes
Maggie

Berceste said...

Hi Rubby, I would like to ask, which trade mark and model would you suggest for a sewing machine. My mum has Pfaff and grandmother has very old one. I am planing to do quilting and home textile projects with it.

Rosalind said...

Hi Berceste,
Try as many machines as you can as you might prefer one brand over another.I have always had a Bernina so that is the brand I am comfortable with.Don't feel as if you need to get a brand new machine. There are a lot of older mechanical machines that do beautiful stitching and are very reliable.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Rosie is SOOOOOO cute.