Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pottering away :o)

Just realised how long since I blogged! I have been busy outside whenever I have had the chance, trying to tidy up the garden before the winter hits. The ground seems to be permanently waterlogged this year and as a lot of the garden is on a slope(some of it quite steep) it has been a bit like mud skiing at times!!!

While indoors I have been continuing with stash busting. This week I finished a very scrappy lap quilt , a couple of fleece boas, fleece hat, scarf and mitts and the micro-fibre trousers started earlier.

I also got my BQL November bag finished in good time.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ladybug43 said...

Rosalind, enjoyed looking at your bags, and the website for your group's "bag" challenge. I have a purchased grocery bag, vinyl-lined, that I'm supposed to be using, but I forget to take it in to the grocers!

I'd love it if you could post a picture of your bag for USB sticks. I'm way behind in reading the QSS list, and just got to your note. Right now my USB sticks are in a jumbled mess in a basket. Thanks for posting this good idea.

~~Yvonne, in Dallas Texas USA

Rosalind said...

Hi Yvonne,
Thank you for your comments. The BQL bag challenge has ben fun and a learning experience. We are now looking forward to next year's challenge!
I will put pictures of the little bag up and general idea of the instructions. Hope it helps :o)