Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long time since I blogged!

The scenic quilt is now finished and this one is well under way. They are for a show next month so will blog the whole quilt once it has started. I am never sure how much to display before the event so usually avoid showing the whole thing until the event is underway.


It is a good thing I have something to keep my hands busy as I am still a bit wobbly from the labyrinthitis.
I have actually got a walking stick now------if only to dispel any hints that I have been drinking any "falling down water"!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

artymess said...

i'm looking forward to seeing the whole quilt ....I got labyrinthitis once it was horrible had to hold onto the side of the setee as i kept feeling I was falling off ....poor you ....Lorna

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I saw your quilts at Sandown yesterday - gorgeous!
Fiona.

Rosalind said...

Oooh thank you! :o)
I find it hard to imagine them there till a friend sends me the photos she took. Of course I parcelled them up and posted them before taking pictures of them totally finished!